Mini Chopper is a Mini Droid from Matt Zwarts.
It’s a super easy print and build remote controlled droid.
- Simple Build
- Fast Print
- Needs only few electronics
- Rotating Dome
Recommended Print Settings:
- See detailed print settings in the instructions
- 0.2mm layer height
- 3 outer walls (1.2mm)
- ~10-30% infill
Needed electronic components:
- 1x HC-05 Bluetooth module
- 1x Arduino Nano
- 2x MX1508 Motor driver boards
- 3x DC 3V-6V DC 1:120 Gear Motor
- 7.4V Lipo ~800mAh
Instructions with more information is are attached below.
For more information check out the Mr. Baddeley Group and the files are available in Mr. Baddeleys Patreon