The Printed Droid Fused 24 Wire Slipring Interface was developed by Nitewing inspired by from the R-Series Slipring Interface from Michael Erwin. It is used to connect the Dome Slipring to the electronics so that they easily can be unplugged.
The RJ45 version is designed for the Astrocomms – Dome AIO connection.
The Differences are:
- 2 leds on each pcb showing the power status
- all connections are terminal connectors
- both powerlines are fused on each side
- possible to run power lines fused or unfused (3p terminal) – Version 2022
- RJ45 port for signal wires
Available at shop.printed-droid.com
Non RJ45 – New Version 2022:
Non RJ45 – Old Version: