D-O is a Droid from Mr. Baddeley.
D-O is definitely a droid for slightly more experienced builders.
The structure is more complex than the mini droids.
Please print V2 and not V1.
Advanced to expert (depending on the options you choose)
- 150USD – 300USD (depending on the options you choose)
- Full features
- Movement / Drive & Head
Recommended Print Settings:
- NO support needed
- 0.2mm layer height
- 3 outer walls (1.2mm)
- ~15% infill(some parts need more, see instructions)
Needed electronic components:
- Cytron MDD10A dual motor driver
- various servos
- some screws, bolts, bearings
- DF player, Speakers
- 2x 7.2v 2200mAH battery pack (watch size)
- 10 channel RC
Where to get:
Where to find support:
For more information check out the Mr. Baddeley Group and the files are available in Mr. Baddeleys Patreon.
I made a control- and a powerboard for D-O: https://www.printed-droid.com/kb/d-o-control-and-power-board/
Instructions with more information are attached below.
And you can look here: https://d-o.dozuki.com/c/D-O_Assembly